A start-up first studies its product and market. Discussions about the feared phases of scale-up and production occur extremely late while they are critical from a financial and technical point of view and constitute a major industrial risk.
With its engineering design service, INEVO Technologies goes beyond the traditional customer/supplier model. The company can become a committed and active partner by bringing its expertise to assist start-up companies and research teams in their technological choices and in the industrialisation of their processes.
Involved at the very early stages, as early as the laboratory testing stages, the design engineering service
provides the start-up with an engineering team equivalent to that of a large group and will:
- Guide the trials, and possibly adapt the process operating conditions
- Consider the industrial and technological constraints
- Validate the technological choices
- Carry out industrialisation studies
- Propose realistic, competitive and financially manageable technical solutions
This service thus enables start-ups and research teams to fully devote themselves to the development of their technology and their products.